To solve a SUDOKU puzzle, every number from 1 to 9
must appear in:
Each of the nine vertical columns
Each of the nine horizontal rows
Each of the nine 3 x 3 boxes
But 'NO' number can occur more than once in any row, column or
1. The prize will be awarded to the winner when the Jack Pot reaches $500
2. A new contest will begin each time the JackPot reaches $500.
3. A $1.00 donation is required to enter the contest
4. Contestants may enter as often as they wish.
5. The winner will be chosen at random from among the correct entries. If the winning entry is not accompanied by the $1.00 donation, a second winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries.
6. The prize will be delivered within 21 days of the winner's verification of his/her correct address. The winner will receive a check from a U.S. Bank.
You agree to hold "SudokuLottery.com" and their owners, managers, employees, and affiliates harmless against any liability arising from your use of this web site, your participation in the contest, or your compliance with or breach of these terms.
"SudokuLottery.com" reserves the right to terminate or modify this contest at any time.
Rules & Terms - March, 2013